Friday, June 24, 2011

The Finished Shaped Hem


Isn't she just the cutest? I wanted to post a followup of the custom dress I mentioned earlier, but wanted to share pictures after her ceremony so it would be a surprise for her guests. And now that she's reassured me that her Facebook has pictures of the event, I'm in the clear! 

So here it is! The finished product. It's a sweet hourglass silhouette with two whole yards wrapped around her tiny waist. I'm in love with the armhole shape (they were her idea). And the deep v-neck back is my favorite part. It's accented with gold and white pearlescent buttons that matched so perfectly with her nude heels that we based the whole colorstory after. Speaking of which, the lavender works so well on her. I'm just enamored with this dress.

These photos were taken the day she picked the dress up, she gussied up her hair for the actual ceremony but i love her natural curly hair. So beachy. I'm jealous.

No comments: